MT – Mud Terrain
- Offering the driver amazing traction in ALL weather conditions on and off road.
- Excellent resistance to aquaplaning
- Extra resistance to external damage from rugged terrain
- Superior performance and enhanced traction for driving and towing
AT – All Terrain
- Providing outstanding traction on and off road for safe driving and towing capabilities
- Excellent braking on wet and dry surfaces
- Prevents aquaplaning
- Outstanding balance between on and off road performance
HT – Highway Terrain
Highway Terrain Tyres for SUV’s 4×4 offering a smoother and more comfortable ride than All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tyres while still maintaining some off road capabilities.
- Quieter and superior comfort versus off road tyres
- Excellent traction on dry or wet roads and in extreme conditions
- Reliable braking, high speed and steering stability
Highway Terrain Tyres designed for the latest SUV 4×4 and Crossover vehicles, giving maximum traction and grip on the road but maintaining the low noise level required for luxury vehicles.
Tread patterns designed for superior comfort and quiet driving, whilst providing enhanced grip in the wet and improved traction in wet or dry conditions.
Standard HT Tyres have a rib design for reliable handling and a longer life tread. Rib design is with a symmetrical block for a smooth quieter ride, enhancing the high speed stability for cornering and improved braking on the road.
New luxury crossovers may never go off road but fitting a HT Tyre gives the security that they can be driven off road if needs be, but giving the same qualities as a Performance car Tyre on the road.
A HT highway terrain tyre is a rib design that grips the road but offers a safe quiet and comfortable ride.
HT means a Highway Terrain tyre. Majority of SUVs will be factory fitted with highway terrain tyres as they are quiet and comfortable and ideal for the modern SUV that doesn’t go off road.
HT tyres will give a smooth ride on all roads and will have a longer lifespan than all terrain or mud terrain tyres, especially when used in urban conditions.